Efficient and effective storage of information constitutes the basis of a modern enterprise. You will save money as well as improve the efficiency and security of your records by changing paper documentation into a modern digital e-library.
Over 7 billion people live in the world, and more than 2 billion have access to the Internet. Use this potential and move your corporate documentation to the Safe Electronic Library. This appropriate system, allowing the management of documents and their quick and efficient searching, as well as reliable and safe storage, is key to continuous development and process optimization within companies. Due to the fact that the increase of efficiency of activities in any organization depends on the decisions it makes and the basis thereof is easily accessible information, Total IT Software Solution offers a modern solution providing effective digitization of traditional paper documents, and their subsequent storage and presentation. Another advantage of the service is the relatively low expenditure related to its implementation. Surprisingly, the higher the volume of electronic documents, the lower the costs of services with respect thereto.
- receipt and preparation for scanning of large amounts of paper records,
- scanning of current documents within the framework of corporate document flow,
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) - automatic capturing of data from forms, reading of hand written text and bar codes,
- Safe Electronic Library – 24h access to the scanned documents, all year round.
In order to ensure maximum security for the scanned documents, we execute orders in our modern Service Center. Each stage of the scanning and digitization process is accomplished in compliance with security procedures and the personal data protection act. Our qualifications and authorizations to process data (including personal information) are confirmed by certificates and positive audit results. The entire automation process guarantees the security of the processed data and correspondence confidentiality.
Document Digitization and Scanning:
- Preparing the documents for scanning
- Processing the scanned files
- Generating final digitized images
- Saving images in the Safe Electronic Library
- Making the documents available
- Significant cost reduction - elimination of warehouse space necessary for document storing.
- Efficient use of information contained in the stored documents - quick and effective finding of documents according to established criteria.
- 24h access to stored data without time or place limits, all year round.
- Increased security of stored data - document scanning allows the archiving and recovery of data at any time