Koha Library Management System - Koha is the world's best open source Library management system. It is used by over 5,000 + academic, public and special libraries across the world. Koha is a fully featured library management system, highly configurable and scalable to meet the needs of libraries of all types and sizes. It is feature rich, modern and user friendly.
Total IT Software Solution provides Koha services in India and the Pacific. We combine the advantages of free (open source) software with the advantages of cloud computing to provide a convenient solution offering extraordinary value to libraries.
We are excited to have celebrated our 3rd year of providing Koha support services in India.
- Acquisitions, Circulation, Cataloging, Serials Management
- Authorities, Flexible reports, Barcode printing
- Library user management and card printing
- Powerful searching Enhanced catalogue display using content from Amazon, Google, Library Thing, Open Library, Synthetics.
- Standards such as MARC 21, UNIMARC, z39.50, SRU/SW, SIP2, SIP/NCIP
- Email and SMS overdue notices
- Multilingual support
- Koha can work in consortia, multi-branch or single-branch mode
- Off-line Circulation for when Internet access is not available (needs Firefox) and many more.
We provide Koha services and support:
- Koha installation and configuration.
- OPAC customization.
- Third party integration such as RFID, E-library and Payment gateway.
- Training on all modules for both librarian and administration staff.
- Various Report generation.
- Regular updates and upgrade to your Koha system as new release come.
- Hosted services of Koha with high availability cloud servers from Amazon or Azure.
- Extensive hands on experience in migrating library catalog records, patrons and circulation records.
Koha Software Development
We have vast experience in Software development for Koha ILS having more than 3 years. Our team is well versed & experienced which has contributed lot of patches to Koha community on a regular basis. We have developed as per client's requirement which was deployed as full fledged ILS functionality.
OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE
- Higher quality software
- Rapid development
- Enhanced security
- Lower total cost of ownership
- No extra charges for additional modules or more users
- No vendor lock-in
- Mitigation of risks of vendor failure and product discontinuance
For more information on Koha, please visit the community website at Koha Site
Being open source, there are no "per-seat" licensing fees with Koha. Koha libraries only spend their budgets on system support and future service improvements. Koha libraries can collaborate with each other, formally or informally, on our infrastructure or their own. Ideas from the community of Koha users steer the work of the Koha developer community.